This year was one for the books – new workouts, PR’s, and memories made with the Perpetual Fitness family! Here’s some of the highlights from the year:
- TONS of PR’s and hundreds of pounds lost from all of the great work accomplished during WOD’s – great job, guys!
- Introduced Perpetual Oxygen, Open Gym, and Yoga.
- Added new equipment in the gym.
- Spread gratitude and positive energy throughout the gym with our Gratitude Board.
- Coming together as a team for great causes – we raised over $4,000 for the Arthritis Foundation and had 200+ participants for fundraising events.
Thank you to everyone who made this year so special, and here’s to reaching new goals in 2018! We’ve got some big things ahead – a NEW fitness program, contests, and a new way to commit to Perpetual Fitness.
Introducing Perpetual Sculpting
- Spearheaded by Tiff, Perpetual Sculpting focuses on resistance training through traditional body-building style movements. Perpetual Sculpting will:
- Incorporate Isolation Exercises: Many of the movements we do in CrossFit are compound exercises, which use multiple muscles and muscle groups at once. Incorporating isolation exercises is a great way to strengthen stabilizers.
- Work on Increasing Lean Muscle Mass: Increasing lean muscle mass helps increase your metabolism. For each pound of muscle you gain, you’ll burn up to an extra 50 calories daily!
- Preventing Injuries Through Imbalance Corrections: This class will incorporate many unilateral exercises rather than solely focusing on bilateral movements like squats and benches. Through this, we will be able to strengthen each arm and leg separately.The new class starts January 9, 2018, and will be Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 AM-12:30 PM and 7:30-8:30 PM.
Starting January 8, 2018, Perpetual Fitness is introducing a new way of committing to our gym. Rather than month-to-month payments, we will now offer agreements to new members in 1-month, 3-month, 6-month and 12-month increments.
NOTE: We got you! All Active Members will be grandfathered into their existing plan and rates to the gym indefinitely, and you still have the opportunity to raise or lower your current plan to take advantage of the best pricing we will ever have. If you’ve been thinking about making the jump to Unlimited, now is the time!
Please send all billing questions/changes to billing@perpetualfitnesscle.
The costs listed below are the total amounts new members will pay monthly with the new Perpetual Fitness agreements:
- Two Classes Per Week: Ranging from $64-$84
- Three Classes Per Week: Ranging from $89-$109
- Unlimited Classes Per Week: Ranging from $96-$119
Let’s Reach Some Goals!
Who wants to get in the best shape of their life and have some fun while doing it?! If 2018 is YOUR year, it’s critical to hit the ground running and build the momentum necessary to crush it for the next 12 months! Get ready for 35 to Thrive—a 5 week community-based health, fitness and nutrition challenge focused on macro-nutrients, proper caloric intake and healthy lifestyle habits.
Stay posted for an e-mail with more details on this challenge and how to join later this week!